Original topic:

Adaptive Brightness Automatically Disabled needs to be resolve #Note9

(Topic created on: 11-14-2019 12:28 PM)
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Previously also I posted that Adaptive Brightness got Automatically Disabled after some time...Either once in a week or twice in a week..And one Common problem with this working pattern which I noted is that, when I unlock this device in Changed lighting Conditions (Like from Normal lighting room to Extreme or moderate Sunlight or from indoor to outdoor) it got Automatically Disabled just after unlocking and level of brightness got stuck at what it was at last lighting Conditions ...I tried many Solutions given by Some Experienced Members but it won't work.. Now I am Bit sure that there is something wrong with the Software itself and needs to be Fixed, Since I am using this feature automatically Enable since from beginning and this issue started from last few months...Hence Samsung needs to fix this, as it is quite irritating & Annoying...

4 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
I posted previously to clear data of adaptive brightness from device health services app...if it's not resolving then also,then i can assure you that it's nothing but software glitch...in that case if you flash same firmware (instead of installing software through own network or wifi)..by Samsung authorized service center then 100%this issue will be not there
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I tried all after my last Post..But since then the same issue I faced twice...And I believe there is something wrong with Software update.....
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
thatswhy I recommended you to flash firmware
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

Please follow the below mentioned steps in order to resolve the issue:-

1) Do the reset settings of the device (setting>>general management>>reset>>reset setting).

2) Run the device in Safe mode and check the issue.

3) If issue still persists, create data backup and reset the device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes