Original topic:

(solved)Vi (idea) Volte stopped working on my M51 4-5 days ago

(Topic created on: 12-24-2020 09:54 AM)
rufus1804
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
I have been using the vi (idea sim) with this new phone for about two months. The volte was working fine until  the volte icon from the status bar just dissappeared 4-5 days ago. I have tried re enabling the option of volte, rebooted the phone, re inserted the sim card, still not working. Is anybo3else having this issue? Please help
0 Likes
12 Comments
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
why don't you check with Vi as they are updating VoLTE.
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Try This You Need to Type ACTVOLTE and Send It to 12345 .

0 Likes
rufus1804
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
i did that now, but iam afraid that it may get deactivated by that msg cause i was having volte 4-5days ago
0 Likes
Nick95
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
email them again, they will call you back, don't directly call them. Just email them about activation of Volte in M51 along with your phone number.
rufus1804
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
i reached out to them in Twitter, their response was pretty fast. they asked my number and after they registered the complaint . hoping it to fix soon! turns out many ppl are facing these issues
0 Likes
blcksnta
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
i am also having the same issue..i tried callng Vi custmr care and they are saying that our device is not compatible with Vi volte.. **bleep**
0 Likes
rufus1804
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
my issue just got solved just a couple of minutes ago.
today i sent ACTVOLTE to 12345 , but nothing happened, then i went to Twitter and tweeted, their resonse was immediate, they told me to explain the issue and dm my number, i did tht and not when i was using the phone i noticed that volte came back
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve Volte issue kindly follow the given below step:-

To enable VoLTE:-
Go to Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Options > Enable 4G > Voice & Data.
Android users can enable the VoLTE service.
Go to your phone's Settings > Mobile networks > Turn on VoLTE call

After performing the troubleshooting steps if the issue still persists, kindly get back to us with additional information- Error log File, Video or Screen-shots. This will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.
Samsung Members > Get Help > Send Feedback > Error Report > Attach Error Log.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Mansi saxena
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I am facing the same issue regarding my volte Vi no  mobile network. Enabling volte call did not help.

0 Likes