Original topic:

samsung m30s

(Topic created on: 10-04-2021 01:30 PM)
RSA74
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
There is repeated screen blinking issue after latest software update on 2nd oct 2021. Reason?? Its very annoying
10 Comments
Vikassood
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

HI, I have m 30 s, I updated   two days back, and since then my  phone is keep restarting in every few minutes,

I did  factory reset but no use. it is still same.

Galaxy M
Read my comments to help resolve your issues. Technical problems are Technical irrespective of which phone brands you chose. So, no use blaming Samsung Galaxy Android alone!
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
M series are becoming worse now a days....most of the users reported that their devices are freezing and auto restarting
Galaxy M
Read my comments to help resolve your issues. Technical problems are Technical irrespective of which phone brands you chose. So, no use blaming Samsung Galaxy Android alone!
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Hey! My Samsung Galaxy M30 had been functioning smoothly since September, 2019 when i had purchased it. It never faced any issues like freeze/hang or automatic Restrarting. It FUNCTIONED PERFECTLY WELL! But, it suddenly started giving me trouble on 2nd October, 2021 within 20 hours of me having downloaded & installed the updated Samsung software version September 1 on 1st October, 2021. First of all, my camera app started malfunctioning & my phone would hang & freeze whenever I would open camera app & access its features like clicking/viewing fotos. Still, phone was functioning. But, then suddenly problem became more serious after 7 pm on 2nd October. My Samsung Galaxy M30 would automatically RESTART & then hang/freeze. It was all frustrating as I couldn't access its features. For example, Phone calls that I made would hang/freeze after a few seconds. Then, I tried all tricks suggested by Samsung members in this forum like PRESSING DOWNVOLUME & POWER BUTTONS, etc. All that I would get was annoying experience. Then, I contacted Samsung customer care executive who advised me to use "SAFE MODES" for "ENTRY" into & "EXIT" from Samsung device. I tried it. It did open my phone, but freeze/hang problem couldn't be resolved. However, my problem got resolved with a little bit of PATIENCE, PERSEVERANCE, APPLICATION of MIND, & of course a bit of Luck 🙂! Now, my Phone is functioning perfectly 🥰 well. It has no freeze/hang SWING MOODS 🤗! I feel like I'm on cloud 9 & my Samsung Galaxy M30 my THE BEST COMPANION 🤗 🖤 🤗!
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Hi! Keep patience! Samsung Galaxy Android devices are really great & the BEST. Technical problems crop up routinely/occasionally due to incompatibility of various apps downloaded by users & Samsung software updates. In case of my Samsung Galaxy M30, I had ensured great functioning by disallowing all permissions to all non-samsung Galaxy apps on my phone. I would allow these permissions only "as on NEED-BASIS". I would immediately disallow these permissions after having used any non-samsung Galaxy apps. So, disallow all permissions to all non-samsung Galaxy apps except "as on need-basis" if you wish your Samsung android to function smoothly 😉!
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Hi! I reported FREEZING/HANGING, AUTOMATIC RESTARTING errors to Samsung. Also, I tried following steps that resolved completely the problems of AUTO-RESTRATING, FREEZING & HANGING faced by my Samsung Galaxy M30 device:
1. First, click on "Settings" app on your Android device/phone.
3. Then, click on "DEVELOPERS options " & enable/"ON" it.
4. Then, you will see many options under "Developers options ". Click on "Build" option 7 times. After that you will see many more options.
5. Now, Enable "OEM unlocking" (Allow the bootloader to be unlocked) option given there. Also, click on "Logger buffer sizes" & select "1M" per log buffer size.
Try these 5 steps. May be your problem shall be resolved 😊 happily as was mine!!!Screenshot_20211004-115347_Settings_41619.jpgScreenshot_20211004-115527_Settings_41625.jpgScreenshot_20211004-115416_Settings_41623.jpgScreenshot_20211004-115356_Settings_41621.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy M
As a matter of fact, Samsung Galaxy M30 is a 🏆 wonderful device. In fact, it's a MINI-LAPTOP. You don't need to carry a regular laptop with you if you possess this amazing 📱! To be precise, it's one of the best 👌 PALM-TOPS around in market.
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/  

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes