Original topic:

samsung m30 not charging

(Topic created on: 09-23-2020 02:24 PM)
veena310371
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Since yesterday  (22/09/2020) i am unable to charge my m30 with the company provided charger. The phone is charging with  different charger and that too by cable charging. It is unable to fast charge also. 
Have tried charging in safe mode, turned on USB debugging and all sort of things people suggested but nothing works.
Company is least bothered to help with issue. Can anyone help me out?
9 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
if problem with your charger then you need to change
veena310371
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
there is no pblm with the charger. I have tried the charger with other phones and it works
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
then problem with your charging port
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
It is a problem with your charger, and other chargers don't fast charge your device because fast charging is compatible only with original Samsung chargers. And how is company least bothered to help? Did you visit service center?
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your charging related issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/battery-not-charged-charging-related-issue/#:~:tex...

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
prasanna001
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
having same issue as above its not problem with charger or port.. charging works fine when I switch off and charge my M30 and also usb notification pops up frequently.. think Samsung should fix this bug
0 Likes
Svkm30
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
i have same issue. company charger stopped working. but it works perfectly with my wife's realme phone. And her realme charger works with my M30. But usb detection is not happening.
0 Likes
ladvadharmesh
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy M
I have also same problm.
0 Likes
ladvadharmesh
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy M
How to solve that.
0 Likes