Original topic:

m51

(Topic created on: 11-11-2020 02:10 PM)
harithanishq
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
I bought a new Samsung M51 few days back.Everything is working fine except there is one thing that is whenever i call someone mic works fine when i talk normally but whenever i put the phone on speaker mode,other person can't hear me.Not only call but every app/service that uses speaker mode like whatsapp video call/google meet/zoom call, the speaker mode is not working. I think there's some software issue as the normal mic is working fine. I saw many posts on Samsung Members regarding this and most of the M51 users are facing the same problem. 
Is there any solution to this?

8 Comments
Galaxy M
did you find any solution?
0 Likes
Gana268
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Same issue here at first I thought it's network issue but later I found that it's issue with mobile
0 Likes
vic31
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
bro only some can find this problem with their M51 ...may be it happened due to any glitches created on downloading the update
0 Likes
vic31
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
try rebooting by formatting the phone ..it solves many glitches
0 Likes
Galaxy M
BRO I WAS FACING THE SAME KINDA PROBLEM BUT I ACTUALLY I FOUND OUT THIS WAS NOT AN ISSUE WITH THE PHONE..I GOT MY PHONE LAMINATED ONCE I BOUGHT IT ..BUT THERE IS A SMALL HOLE ON THE TOP OF THE PHONE AND ONE ON THE BOTTOM NEAR CHARGING PORT ..THE GUY WHO LAMINATED DIDN'T UNCOVER THOSE HOLES. NOW I DID IT MYSELF ..NOW THE LOUDSPEAKER MODE IS WORKING FINE..YOU CAN CHECK ONCE IF YOU GOT YOUR PHONE LAMINATED.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
HnMn
Active Level 2
Galaxy M

I have the same problem,service could not fix it. is there any one with solution?

0 Likes
sidharth1225
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
with same error with mic while on speaker mode. I have visited Service centre also but they are not able to solve. First they blamed network then handset of other side then the third party apps like facebook and whatsup, At last when all not worked they said this is not error ,this is noise clearance technology we are using. Thank God they have not blame on my voice. But this mic issue is still there and and I am not able to talk with my family all together when they are using M51.
Samsung should take back all soldiers M51 with faulty nice and stop selling . This mobile is of no use for me now.