Original topic:

m30s restart issue

(Topic created on: 01-26-2021 12:41 PM)
RohanKhera01
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
Many users are facing automatic restarts issues in galaxy M30s as soon as their warranty is expired, the service center tells to change motherboard which costs around half the price of phone. This is a software issue that I think samsung is deliberately causing it. Samsung india should fix this issue ASAP or we will need to go to CONSUMER COURT TO FILE A CASE AGAINST THIS BECAUSE SAMSUNG IS MAKING M30S USER TO SPEND  MORE MONEY BY DAMAGING THE PHONE THROUGH SOFTWARE UPDATES.

SAMSUNG FIX IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
15 Comments
RohanKhera01
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
comments are welcome if you think samsung is causing these problems through software updates
1997sree
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I saw many users complaining about m30s smartphone is malfunctioning (automatic restarting many times) just after the warranty period is over.

And when the phone take to the service centre , they tells that the motherboard should be changed with a cost around 8k -10k.

My m30s smartphone's warranty was end a few days ago.

I am anxious about my phone too..

Is Samsung ( so called reputed brand) makes a scam with m30s?

I didn't see any explanation from Samsung's side regarding the above issue.

I think the users must react against this injustice.

Atleast Samsung must fix this issue with free of cost otherwise they must recall all the m30s smartphones from the customers...
RohanKhera01
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I agree bro they should recall the mobile or fix it by giving updates
0 Likes
Jessi9
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I'm facing this issue since 22st December 2020.....Samsung is losing customer trust.......
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application with your contact details (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

RohanKhera01
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
wasn't expecting a reply from bot
0 Likes
Galaxy M
your team always replies that please visit nearby samsung care and we all know about post warranty service charges 👍
pro98
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
I'm also facing this automatic restart issue
RohanKhera01
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
that's why I posted it bro
0 Likes