Original topic:

facing downloading problem in playstore

(Topic created on: 08-18-2020 09:06 AM)
MsF545G
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
In my m30s when i am download or update the apps from play store.  The network speed is giving consistent 60 to 65 kbps speed . Why only in play store . In YouTube,  Facebook, Instagram speed is better.  Why?

See the top of screen 
11 Comments
Galaxy M
this is due to servers of different companies and your internet latency..
0 Likes
MsF545G
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
but only in play store
Galaxy M
ya playstore may have different server
0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
yes depend on server bro
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Yes I had the same problem I cleared data and catch in Google play store and it started downloading. Try out.
if it works click accept 3 dots.
0 Likes
souvik04
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
yes, I have the same problem play store working too slowly while other apps are working properly in same network. but when I change mobile data to other service provider, then play store works normally. I think this is network problem.
0 Likes
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
each app has their own downloading speed which is different from each other. you can easy see this difference in case of browser. each browser has different downloading speed. same like that as we compare the playstore with the galaxy store the playstore is slower than it. I think this is the problem for you. I have got the maximum speed in playstore is 13mbps.some time the problem may lies on your service provider also. If you think that , this is the problem only for you alone then check your internet speed and restart your mobile and check it.
0 Likes
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
if you think this is correct solution you can accept my solution and can start following me 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
0 Likes
MsF545G
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
already restart it. but problem not solved