Original topic:

camera

(Topic created on: 02-07-2021 10:15 PM)
aju09
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
I strongly  believe  that Samsung  should  ensure  detail in camra and also noise control...in next update pictures  are sometimes  looking like oil painted on zooming it and when ever try to take photo on low light condition photos  are coming  noisy ans less detailed... so Samsung  plz ensure updates on camera section  and red turns into pink while capturing  from front camera ....

8 Comments
techu
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
yes , u are right
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
You are right but don't expect that in budget phones like m series camera on m series are much better than other Chinese phones. so be happy
0 Likes
aju09
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
bro I'm not expecting bt it should b there i just pointed out my problem coz m31s with same stup has more details and what I told is Samsung m51 just need to b more detail and that night noise problem...im not asking something which is out of its capability just i told to improve coz same sensor and same company bt quality of picture is low in m51 just need some more detil and also solve the problem of noisy in low condition..i thing as we are paying 23k umwe can expect improvement which they can do by software updates...im not saying to make 64 mp to 100000mp 🙂😂hop u got it
0 Likes
aju09
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
just compared realme 6pro night photo and my m51 i got mine one low that's why im expecting coz if low priced Chinese phones will give decent pictures then its obvious to expect from a brand company like Samsung 👍as i said just difference of details otherwise pictures are great bt noise is there
0 Likes
IgnitedImages
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Samsung has applied a more aggressive noise cancellation and smoothening algorithm in its camera app. That is why some lack of details, but that is apparent only when you zoom in and do pixel peeping. During night, use night mode and that will give better result. See my photos. They are all shot using Samsung Galaxy M 30 s. Look of a photo also dependa on Composition and processing.
aju09
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I'm talking about m51...
IgnitedImages
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Bro, M51 is a higher model and naturally it will have almost same cam as M30S, although of higher megapixels. So result will be same. In fact, higher megapixels result in more noise. So better to always use it in 16 MP mode.
aju09
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
if u will see al these the amount of noise is more than details and clarity

20210130_124054_1356.jpg

20210130_205855_1385.jpg

20210201_182329_2974.jpg

20210207_111321_3787.jpg

0 Likes