Original topic:

#boycott samsung

(Topic created on: 09-05-2022 07:56 PM)
prasad93
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
To all Samsung smartphone users...
Plz don't buy samsung phones as they will intentionally push bugs to your phone after warranty period through software updates and it will make your phone dead or issues like display flickering to force people to buy new phones. This is their marketing techniq. If you are using samsung phones immediately exchange your phone and buy other company phones. Iam M51 user and iam facing display flickering issues after latest update. So i tried to exchange the phone. Previous week it was showing 10000rs as exchange value for M51. But today it is showing only 5800rs ie; day by day the exchange value will decrease. Before getting nothing as exchange value plz exchange your phone and buy other company phones. Thanku samsung for your extraordinary marketing techniq that made your customers to think twice before buying your phones.
Galaxy M
Doeant seems related to your issue. He is sharing his view only. Nothing confirmed. have you already got 2 major android update? I think M51 is an year old. Its same with IOS too. I would suggest try to format your phone once and check. Many of the problems gets resolved with that. If not then go to service center or wait for updates.
0 Likes
prasad93
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
I have formatted phone, booted to safe mode still problem is not solved. After i visited a samsung showroom and they asked me to change display. Display only costs 8000rs. If we try exchange the phone we only 5800rs. We are students and we can't afford such huge amount.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I can understand your frustration.Yes, samsung display are costly but I usually it happen due to phone dropped or hard press on screen. I also had issue 2 times with MI and 1 time with oneplus. Just after completing 1 year, MI had motherboard issues and oneplus has screen issue due to small drop. After that I never went to any chines companies. Luckly till now didn't faced any issue with samsung till now. Try to sell on cashify.
0 Likes
prasad93
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
One of my friend also have m51, he is also facing the same issue after latest security patch update.one of cousin sister also have m51, but she didn't facing issues as she didn't updated the phone after purchasing it.
Neeraj380
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

It's a scam of Samsung..its happening with many customers

0 Likes
Neeraj380
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

You are right..same amount they told to me... Don't buy Samsung phone

0 Likes
milind3003
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I have tried to reset my phone and nothing happens. The display flickering issue is happening since the last update.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
For those who are defending samsung please do get aware of not so many days before, there were literally 100+ posts made daily on this platform regarding the motherboard and display issues. This is a widespread issue. The devices which are facing those issue including but not limited to are M11, M12, A22, M21, M31, M32, F41, F62, A51, M51, S20 series. Sure, samsung is an innovative company but it's much more of a business company. It spends much of it's money in marketing. Also, there is no innovation samsung has done in field of smartphones since last 3 years, except for foldables but there's a catch. The foldables were supposed to be an experimental series, meaning they were designed to innovative the fastest. But when samsung's foldables sold much more than expected due to overhyped marketing, especially the z fold 3, samsung stopped innovating thier foldables. Just compare the z fold 4 with fold 3, apart from changing the hinge mechanism from gears to non-gear, they changed absolutely nothing. The design is same, no improvement in display, minor improvements here are there like in camera. The z fold/flip launch was much much much, believe me way much more than I used the word 'much' overhyped for nothing, as an apocalypse is going to happen on 10th August and the world would end. But you should understand as there is no competition, samsung is not doing any innovation. And it only focuses S2x series. As the S22 Ultra came out, S21 updates were delayed and no new features added. Same will happen to S22 when the S23 series will arrive. And those who are saying samsung is future proof, no it's not. Atleast not in the current situation of motherboard and display failures.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M