Original topic:

after android 10 update M30s not connecting laptop via hotspot

(Topic created on: 05-21-2020 03:14 PM)
bestluck
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
I have Samsung m30s and I got android 10 update. After update device can not detecting by laptop. I try to connect with other mobile handsets then it's working with that but when I try to connect to laptop via hotspot then laptop can't detect my amsung M30s device. What's an issue knows anyone about that using same device?
11 Comments
Jawedalam
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
M30s touch vibration Problems Network wifi Problems
Galaxy M
same problem that I am having in my Samsung Galaxy A70 because of my last android 10 update.
Samsung should be fixed all bugs and roll out the android 10 with oneui 2.0 again.
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Uninstall apps.
a. One by one, uninstall any apps you downloaded just before your phone or tablet began having the issue.
b. After uninstalling each app, restart the phone or tablet and see if it is functioning normally.
c. After you uninstall the app that caused the issue, you can reinstall the other safe apps you just deleted.

2. Reset the General settings and Network settings of your device to Reset go to Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset settings > Reset network settings.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
bestluck
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
OK i will try the above and will give feedback
0 Likes
Galaxy M
This is not the solution...... the main problem is there are lots of bugs in android 10 (oneui 2.0). Please solve that.
0 Likes
bestluck
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
1. I want to tell you the issue started after android 10 upgrade. Before that this device was connect's laptop with use of mobile hotspot and as you said I have tried uninstalling the apps but still issue is going on.2. Also I would like to tell you that if you are saying after installation of any app hotspot will not work then I may b noticed that this issue is started after installation of any app and after that issue I will definitely uninstall that app. 3. I have tried Reset Network settings and tried to connect the laptop using hotspot but it's still not working.
kindly solve the issue.
viklets
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
yes, friends I am suffering with same issue...raised 5 complains with this platform but no any satisfactory solution given by samsung. I am suffering with this issue since 10 march. Irritating service by samsung.
0 Likes
xavi111
Active Level 2
Galaxy M

I also have same issue after update. Samsung Need to do something about it. Its very annoying to use USB tethering. I tried factory reset but the problem still exists. This problem occurs only with my personal Laptop that I was using for Mobile Hotspot. Few days back I checked on different Laptop and Mobile Hotspot working for that. It seems, somehow mobile blocked my laptop which was highly used Mobile Hotspot.

viklets
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
yes, friends I am suffering same issue...raised 5 complains with this platform but no any satisfactory solution given by samsung. I am suffering with this issue since 10 march. Irritating service by samsung