Original topic:

Wifi Issue!

(Topic created on: 09-08-2020 10:48 AM)
Rejvi198
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
This is so poor of Samsung M21!
When My old Galaxy Grand Prime is giving speed of 1.5-2 Mbps, M21 is giving only 150-200 Kbps. on WI-Fi

And their customer support systems are denying this issue, if there is something wrong with my router/isp, how can i get 1.5-2 Mbps on other device?

Are others facing this issue?
9 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
1.5 to 2 mbps is REALLY low for WiFi. Its an issue with the router whixh cannot cope up with current generation WiFi systems.
0 Likes
Rejvi198
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
oh really,? 😂thn how i got 2 mpbs in others devices as well?
thn what's wrong with m21?
why m21 is giving only 150-200 kbps?

read the whole post please!
0 Likes
Rejvi198
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
and btw i checked this same device with high status wifi also,it's same there.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Test with a mobile hotspot. And how are you checking the speed?
0 Likes
Raz_
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
everyone's wifi seem to be really slow from past couple days, including mine, i have bunch of friends who's also facing wifi issues even though they never did, i don't think it's a device problem, wifi connections are having trouble to provide a stable connection during this pandemic where everyone is trying to use the wifi from one server
0 Likes
Rejvi198
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Oops!
you missed my point bro,if it's problem with my router thn the speed should be same for my others device, laptop and etc.

but it's occurring only with m21.
0 Likes
Raz_
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
It might've been a server down/up, while you used the devices the wifi probably increased, but I'm not so sure, i might be a device problem
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve Wi-Fi issue kindly follow below given step:-

- Forget the Network:-
Go to apps screen > Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi network > Tap and hold the Wi-Fi network that you're having trouble with until the menu allows you to select Forget Network.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question), along with the screenshot and videos.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for contacting Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Rejvi198
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Sorry to say,stop giving this ready-made suggestion!
rather work on your update,
and i had sent error reports with log in files,nothing happens

this is so poor of Samsung LOL!
please have a look on this community how you're working so poor with customers