Original topic:

Why apps are installing in phone from their own ?????

(Topic created on: 03-28-2021 07:12 PM)
sinhaAvik
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
why bloatware apps like dailyhunt sharechat are installing on my phone from themselves, I thought that galaxy store is doing some do I denied all the permissions , but then also just now it download bloatware app like "Dailyhunt" previously it downloaded "Moj" or "Brain Test " app.
10 Comments
Dush19
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
A notification is sometimes shown in the status bar regarding updating of apps by the Galaxy Store. That time you need to untick it.
They have by default selected the apps to be downloaded which is highlighted by blue tick. You need to manually remove blue tick from each category. You think you have already done this thing but the last category apps are less highlighted so we make a mistake there . Please open each category of apps thoroughly and untick them. This should solve your problem.
0 Likes
sinhaAvik
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Thanks brother , you solved my problem 👍
0 Likes
sinhaAvik
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Hey, I am tapping on the notification of " checking for updates " by galaxy store but it's no opening 😅
0 Likes
Dush19
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Welcome brother. Please Click on the three dots and accept my suggestion as Solution. It will motivate me more
0 Likes
sinhaAvik
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Done 👍
0 Likes
Dush19
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Thanks brother
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
1) first open galaxy store>settings >disable marketing choice/Get News and Special Offers

2) set "never" to auto update app

3) go to customisation service >disable galaxy store from there

and whenever you update galaxy store or reset your device, and after that if you open Galaxy store you will get the option as i attached image, so untick all in recommendation and untick for marketing choice

20201103_170405_63659.jpg

20201103_170432_63660.jpg

0 Likes
sinhaAvik
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I know this but every time it's downloding a bloatware app
sinhaAvik
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I am not geting the option to untick it!!!!!