Original topic:

Vibration not working

(Topic created on: 12-20-2023 08:53 PM)
MohitDixit1
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
After update UI 6.0 vibration not working my phone plz resolve as soon as possible 
13 Comments
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Kindly follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Disconnect all accessories (if any)
1. Disconnect anything plugged into the headphone jack like, selfie stick, headphone, Bluetooth, etc.
2. Remove any third-party case, protective films, or any other accessory that usually comes in contact with your device. (If any)

Restart the device
How to restart the device:
Please follow the below steps:
Note: If you use the security feature, the phone will require your backup password to unlock after rebooting
Step1: Press & hold the power key.
Step2: Tap on Restart.
Step3: Tap again to Restart your phone.

Sounds and vibration settings
To check 'Sounds and vibration' settings, follow the given steps:
Go to Settings > Sounds and vibration. Enable the toggle for Vibrate while ringing. If it’s already on, disable it and enable it again.
You must manually check that the vibration settings for the required functions are enabled.
To check 'System sound/Vibration control' follow the given steps:
Go to Settings > Sounds and vibration > System sound/Vibration control. Enable the required toggles.

Change Vibration Pattern and Intensity
Follow the given steps:
Go to Settings > Sounds and vibration >
Then check
Call vibration pattern
Notification vibration pattern
Vibration intensity

Check Individual App Settings
If vibration doesn’t work for a particular app, like the Messages app, you should check the app’s settings.
Samsung smartphones let you customize the notification settings separately for each app. Vibration must have been disabled accidentally for the app.
There are two ways to check this. Firstly, you can open the app settings directly from the app and enable vibration under Notification settings.
Alternatively, go to phone Settings > Apps. Tap on the problematic app. Then tap on Notifications.

Update device software (If Software update available): https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-update-software/

Reset the device: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-mobile-how-to-perform-a-factory-res...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes
M_jamil
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I'm also facing this problem in my A52s 5g
0 Likes
ranjanm33
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
After 6.0 update my m33 5g phone vibration not working.. worked with various tips.. still not working.. motor test pass
0 Likes
sonyk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Same issue. Tried all things
0 Likes
krutikaa
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Vibration has stopped working on navigations and when typing on the keyboard after this software update.
0 Likes
Sai8777
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Vibration not working after software update
sidream
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
After setting also vibration not working
0 Likes
shadowkiller69x
Beginner Level 4