Original topic:

Update Problem in M52

(Topic created on: 09-27-2022 09:51 AM)
PK67
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Samsung seriously don't care about other mid-range phones and only care about The S and Note and Z series and in mid-range category , only A series whoch is a bit premium. Samsung seriously does'nt think much of the M series at all which reflects in the updates. If Samsung were to set the M52 in quarterly update then now I should have gotten September sechrity patch but I got August security patch. Samsung does'nt even provide latest security patch which is the only downside of Samaung. It is already the end of September and getting August patch is really frustrating doesn't Samsung know this? Anyway I would appreciate if Samsung brings latest security patch update every month in M52 too
1 Comment
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same.

We would like to inform you that Samsung releases monthly, quarterly, and biannual firmware security updates on selected Samsung devices. Your device falls under Quarterly Security Updates, which means your device will receive four security updates every year.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes