Original topic:

Touch issue

(Topic created on: 07-12-2020 07:28 PM)
Samsung_3TSbilF
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

My Samsung Galaxy m20 doesn't respond touch when i palyed game and do other activities. Then when i lock my phone and after unlock it work well for sometimes but this problem accure frequently. Please solves this problem 

4 Comments
Galaxy M
I agree
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Today I also had display flickering and want to open settings I could open any option. So this touch problem persists for some time.
0 Likes
Raz_
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
i also used to face this, but after the may update it's much better now, which security patch are you on?
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Be assured, in order to resolve the issue of the touch screen of your device kindly follow below given steps:-

1. The phone touch screen could stop working due to physical damage.
Physical damage: The touch screen is broken or damaged. High temperature, cold, moisture, magnet, static electricity can all damage touchscreen of Android phone.

2. Restart the device:- Restart the phone by pressing the Power button and then tap on Restart.
Note: If you use the Fingerprint security feature, the phone will require your backup password to unlock after rebooting.
How to restart the device:- Press & hold the power key > Tap on Restart > Tap again to Restart your phone.

3. Reset the device and before resetting the device make sure to create backup of your device via Smart Switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite
Settings > General Management > Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes