Original topic:

Took phone to service centre now charging s slow

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Flevia
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Yesterday (28 March 2024) I took my phone to Samsung service center in Hyderabad, India, now I'm experiencing issues. I asked them to do a diagnostic to the device sice it has been nearly 4 years I'm using my phone. They cleaned my phone speaker near the charging port as it wasn't clearly audible.
I put my phone on charge around 3 AM, and woke up around 5AM to find my phone at less than 50%, I put in back on charge and found it less than 80% at 8AM on fast charging mode.
What should I do?
6 Comments
Sayam_Hossain
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Try different charger,
If possible try to change the battery. Maybe your battery is loosing charger too quickly or not able to take charge anymore. It's already been 4-5 years old.

If not solved simply downgrade the firmware. Though the battery replacement will work.

To ensure run a battery diagnostics by yourself.
0 Likes
Flevia
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
The battery had no issue till yesterday, I have never encountered this issue before, and at the service centre I specifically asked for battery life of the system they informed the condition is good.
0 Likes
HARIRAJ2006
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Maybe your battery or your charger is having issue (Are you using certified Samsung charger with capable watts power?)
0 Likes
Flevia
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Yes.. I have been using the Samsung charger
0 Likes
HARIRAJ2006
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Your battery or charger is getting old..... try with another new samsung charger or replace your battery....
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we would request you kindly visit the service centre once again from where you have done the service of the product earlier and inspect your device with the technical team end, they will provide you with all the information in a better way after inspecting the device physically.

You can locate your nearest service centre with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes