The Galaxy M20 Review : Final Verdict!

(Topic created on: 02-04-2019 04:22 PM)
theKeshavKr
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

72557f7d-bf84-4ff9-a411-8951daa403b9.jpg

So this is the final review of Galaxy M20 after using the phone for a week :

Display : As said in the previous review, this display is gorgeous for consuming media content, plus it's the biggest 6.3 inch display with modern design with more than 90% screen to body ratio. If you are one who consumes a lot of media content this phone is for you. Plus you get Wide Vine L1 certification, so you can enjoy the content at its best.

Camera : Earlier I had said that Camera was nice, but I can understand now, the benefits of having an ultra wide angle lens which helps you to caputre more without moving. Plus I really liked the Live Focus feature. Camera is very good for day light but you cannot expect the same performance like flagships in low light. Software is good but it needs Slow Motion feature, which I think will be added through a software update. Selfie Camera was also really good.

Battery : This is the strongest point of this smartphone. You can say it is a walking Power Bank. 5000 mAh will last you through 1.5 days if you are normal user. With Fast Charging you can top it up really fast. Charging time is around 2 hrs 15 minutes. Also you can get 3 hours of charge in just 15 minutes.

Performance : Performance was snappy. The new UI/UX is optimized with the hardware and thus results in snappy performance. RAM Management was really good, but I would suggest you to go for 4GB variant. Coming to Gaming the phone exceeded my expectations, as the gaming performance was really good in Asphalt 9 and in PUBG there were minor framedrops. 

Also this phone has already received two software updates after the unboxing so every update is improving this device to its best.

If you have any questions you can ask down below.

If you are planning to crack a deal on this phone, you should definitely purchase this. This phone was designed for the Millennials and it fulfills all the departments nicely.

You can visit tomorrow at Amazon.in or Samsung e-Store 12 PM to purchase this amazing device. 

#IMPOWERD

#GalaxyMSeries

#SamsungMembers

de3a6f8a-446f-4fac-9a5f-8cdc6f431485.jpg

7 Comments
Shrutisatam
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
👍👍
0 Likes
theKeshavKr
Expert Level 3