Original topic:

👿😡 TFT display@20k in 2021.. 🤷🤬

(Topic created on: 09-08-2021 10:26 AM)
Tejavinni
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
I am using Samsung galaxy m 30s nearly 2 years.. I just wanted to take another samsung mobile.. with full OneUI features... So I decided to check upgrade of M31 that is M32 5G... So as it's mentioned it will support full OneUI features.. so I thought to buy it... So I just checking specs.. MT720  Proceser.. ok fine I am lite user.. then battery fine... Security.. good.. and I checked Display... I thought most probably it would be AMOLED or IPS... And I was Shocked😲😳 it's TFT 🤬🤷 that to HD+... I remember using TFT  display in 2011 in Samsung galaxy Young... At that time it was but even after 10 years TFT👿🤦‍♂️🤦 ..wha wha  Samsung 🤦‍♂️🤦... They simply doomed us 

So I stopped buying the decision of new samsung phone better go with any other mobile

Thanks.. please mention your thoughts here
25 Comments
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Samsung is looting people in the name of 5g and many 5g bands which is not in India..
It will take even 1 more yr to get proper 5g in many cities and it may take even more years to get 5g properly in rural areas..

If u need a samsung 5g devices in midrange just extent the budget and wait for M52 5g which will be launched end of this month with most probably under 30k ..
After it's launch decide according to ur priority
帕里克
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
Yes right
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
What is your maximum budget??
0 Likes
Novastark
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Atleast they gave 8 bit panel instead of 6 bit one from 10 yrs ago 🤣🤣🤣
Galaxy M
M32 is TFT hd+ display🤮🤮only pros is mt 720. For that price you can get m42 with sd 750. Or wait for m52
Puru0708
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
GO FOR M32 4G
OR M42
0 Likes