Original topic:

SuperAmoled screen display issue in all M series mobiles

(Topic created on: 09-10-2020 07:35 AM)
ksGuntur
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Hi friends,

I heard Samsung is Top in Quality providing SuperAmoled screen displays in budget mobiles of all M-Series.

I also heard Samsung will provide best SuperAmoled screens when compared to any other mobile company SuperAmoled screens.

In August I purchased Newly released mobile Samsung M31s and I compared this mobile SuperAmoled Screen with other company SuperAmoled screens and I am Suprised and shocked to me 😱

Samsung m31s SuperAmoled display is kept at full brightness level and compared to vivo z1x SuperAmoled display at full brightness level and I found Samsung display is Yellowish not true white in color. (Photo is posted for Reference)

Also I heard All Samsung M-series mobiles had same Issue in SuperAmoled screens of the mobiles.

Why SuperAmoled screens in Samsung mobile is like this ?????

Samsung need to answer this issue and fix it.

Anyone using using Samsung M-series mobiles facing these kind of issues please do Comments here

13 Comments
Rickrolld
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Man don't you notice that m31s is more vivid go to settings then screen mode and select natural then compare. this comparisn wasn't fair
Galaxy M
vivo phs doesn't have IMEI nos😂 cmp with that phs. change settings to natural
Galaxy M
Blue light filter in M31s is on may be. And display settings is somehow fixed in vivid. Change it to normal.
0 Likes
ksGuntur
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
For your all kind information, I turned off blue light filter and I kept brightness to 100% on both mobiles and taken the above photo.....I also checked some other Samsung M series mobiles like Samsung m30s, m31....etc., they also had same issue
0 Likes
Sokul
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
slight yellowness does not mean display is bad. it means by default Samsung's display blocks certain amount of Blue light which is good.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
There is no huge difference and if the display is s little yellowish, it means that it blocks some part of the blue light coming out automatically, which is good for your eyes.
Rickrolld
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Just burn it up in one of his older videos jerry rig told that if the display has a yellow tint that means it has a blue light filter
0 Likes
Spunk
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Dude samsung is best in terms of its display dont worry display is fine you got best as in this price segment so dont compare reputated brand with some chinese nonsense
0 Likes
ksGuntur
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
yes I too felt the same till I compare....but now its really seems to be undergraded Screen when compared to other SuperAmoled screens in that price segment
0 Likes