Original topic:

So many problems with Samsung

(Topic created on: 12-19-2020 10:25 AM)
pawanyadav8053
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I don't know how many times I will have to write these kind of posts, but there are so many issues that I face everyday I don't know why Samsung is called a "brand", because I did not face any issues in my previous MI smartphone which is relatively a very new company.
Just a few issues from a long list which I encounter everyday and make me so much frustrated are

1. I replaced my Samsung Galaxy m31 only after two or three days because it's microphone would not capture sounds during the call. I had to literally shout to say the words like ok yes etc because it would not capture the sound if I remain silent for sometime and then say yes no etc. Even the replacement i got have the same issue but just better than the previous one. Even now I have to use earphones or talk very loudly.
I think i have wasted so much time in writing even the one issue so I think only this is okay for now.

Only one thing I can say is that I'm veri dissappointed with Samsung. Please customer care reach out to me if they want to serve their customers otherwise I have tried reaching out to them and ended up dissappointed. 
And please confirm if anyone else faces the same issue or is ut happening to me only
7 Comments
1krishna
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I think you are right brother Chinese smartphone are better we just spend money to purchase samsung smartphones whose price is competitively higher. samsung is facing heating issue while using for short period of time.i found to many customers disappointed by purchasing samsung at service center
Galaxy M
😆😆😆😆
I don't know what to say. But i can tell about heating issue. That's because of custom core and now samsung is ditching this by using arm core directly which is awesome.
About disappoint oh man you are kidding. 😂
Samsung provide best service among other smartphone brand.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
yes only Samsung provide best service
Galaxy M
Brother
Maybe you have a faulty device
And after all you are using m series.
I went through your post, you complains are almost worthless cause you are purchasing a midrange device and and appealing about why you don't get upper midrange feature.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
wow, so nice views, then don't provide the features if they don't work fine. Pay 17.5k and get all features working in bits and pieces because it is mid range. And you must be ambani to comment on this.
One more update update, its auto brightness used to work so well but now even that is screwing up lately. BTW not intended to take it seriously
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Yeah i know you are frustrated 😂.
And we are arguing about something we know this is worthless. It's been 4 year i am a samsung smartphone user. My first device Was j7 NXT also it's in good shape. Now I'm using S20FE which is really good. But some people says having exynos 990 is nightmare, well that's true somehow cause it heat a lot during gaming. My bad I do a gaming lot 😂. It's because of custom M5 core. But with latest firmware update it's good to go.
After that mild heating issue is there.
From 11.5k to 50k. I spent my 1 year savings. There must be something.
Thank you bro
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly raise your concern under the Ask Question section from Samsung Member Application with more details, so that we can help you out with this.
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Ask question.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support