Original topic:

So Samsung Heard Us Right.. 🤷..

(Topic created on: 09-26-2021 01:25 PM)
Tejavinni
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
We are asking for CA, and screen recorder...
They are giving Samsung Pay mini👿 🤷

We are asking for Good-lock support..
And They are giving bloatware in every update 

And Samsung saying We are Hear You voice.. ***********Dumbass "Shame sung"********
11 Comments
TECH_MAN
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
#Samsung
0 Likes
lifeisliberty
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
😂👉its turning to be a pathetic company... I am done with this company.. going to use the device till it lasts and then buy other brand.. The only reason to avoid certain companies was bcoz they were chinese.. But not anymore.. These guys are worst then chinese companies..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Chinese company's UI are full of Ads. But, please flood Samsung by asking for wanting features and please don't criticise the Samsung company.
0 Likes
lifeisliberty
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
What do u mean please dont criticise samsung? Anyone who cheats customers is worth criticism and also worth the expose. Chinese UI are full of ads? who told u i just got new one plus 9 pro and the phone is awesome.. Infact sick samsung installs **bleep** on every update. I am sure to promote to people to avoid this **bleep** company .. buy any other company but not samsung **bleep**.. Pathetic company.. absolutely irresponsible staff and no time bound resolutions..
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
I told about MI UI. Not Oxygen OS.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Many peoples flooding Samsung by asking for Samsung pay mini, that's why Samsung gave it through the software update.
0 Likes
lifeisliberty
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Nobody asked samsung for samsung mini.. People asked for samsung pay.. samsung wickedly fooled them with stupid useless mini version..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Samsung pay is only for flagship phones. Samsung pay mini is for other phones.
0 Likes
lifeisliberty
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
What nonsense... Did they mention that anywhere? .. Samsung pay should be in every possible device that has NFC .. Samsung mini is a useless app .. Dont even know why would someone even use such a waste app when we have 100s of better apps including bank apps..