Original topic:

Samsung's Updates **bleep**! Auto Restarts from Flagships to Budget Devices

(Topic created on: 08-21-2022 09:03 AM)
mrtapasranjan
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
1st July 2022- Android Security Patch Update- Trash!

The latest Software Updates on various Galaxy devices starting from Flagships to Mid Range and Budget oriented, the Freezing and Auto Restart issues have been reported by various device users from the day of installing the foresaid update. 
You may find posts from people suggesting to visit Service Centre and get their motherboard replaced. But Why??? 
The Software is being developed by Samsung only right?, and made available to us by FOTA, neither we have developed the updates on our own, nor our devices have any severe physical damages that will directly damage the motherboard. Then how the motherboard got damaged within a night of installing this update?
If the developers will sit after their night-out/ parties/ liquor or whatever for making new Updates, FREEZING and AUTO RESTARTS are the most obvious things to happen.
If replacing the motherboards will solve these issues, then Samsung should run Free Motherboard Replacement drives. Why charging 70% the Phone Prices for its motherboards.
First, make faulty/ buggy Softwares, and then suggest for Motherboard replacement. In both the cases Samsung as the company is being benefitted. Where is the User??? They have been trapped in the marketing of Samsung. It's that's Simple. 
You make Galaxy Flip/Fold devices. What is the use? If your Software and your Developers are not right??
Highly Disappointed with Samsung. 
It's my Suggestion/ Recommendation to change your DEVELOPER STAFFS. With your existing Staffs, you'll go nowhere except your Developers getting bad name and fame to your Brand.

9 Comments
mrtapasranjan
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Here is the latest updates Screenshots.Screenshot_20220821-082215_Software update_214860_1661050335.jpgScreenshot_20220806-183802_Software update_209316_1659791282.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Share your logs to membersindia@samsung.com

Check this out to get log files

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/Restarting-Issue-Device-Log/td-p/8902759
gsfind
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

My Samsung galaxy m21 having the same problem after using two years, my phone never felt on ground nor a single scratches but suddenly the problem of restart arises, I always trust Samsung brand since 2005 never used any other brand but this time I have to shift to others, shame on Samsung 

mrtapasranjan
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
🥺🥺
0 Likes
Rudreswar
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Tweet them..
Spread the news.
mrtapasranjan
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Surely.
mrtapasranjan
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Yes.. It's done. Screenshot_20220823-210208_Twitter_215627_1661268745.jpg
0 Likes
xawwnee
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

The best feature of Samsung Galaxy M we have seen so far is the self-destructing clock feature with the preset of warranty expiry and collecting repair fees from users.  😄😅

0 Likes
xawwnee
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

For out of warranty case, they will only provide some discount on repair cost (replacement of motherboard) but for discounted repair there will be no warranty. Every service center is saying the same motherboard issue for all M-series handsets with Exynos 9610 and Exynos 9611, but Samsung official is sitting relax and busy counting the money earned from repair costs from lakhs of targeted users.

Join the campaign to raise your voice and get the justice for defective handsets - https://galaxy-m-series.blogspot.com/2022/08/join-campaign-on-twitter-to-get-justice-for-defective-g...

0 Likes