Original topic:

Samsung m31 heating issue.

(Topic created on: 08-08-2020 08:36 PM)
parag2borah
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

mobile started heating at top screen in second just after started call. I have got my mobile today. I have done with all the software  update still not solving. Even I have only 2 -3 app in my mobile. Please  let me know how to fix this issue. Else please  return  my money  back.

0 Likes
5 Comments
Rickrolld
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
well, for you to know samsung isn't gonna read it. Even my m31 heats a lot and it really gets me. So, by putting stone on my heart I opened the phone and applied some thermal paste and it solved it.
0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
wait for next update all m31 user have heating issue samsung fixed may be next month
0 Likes
PANU84
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
selfi camera problem please solve the problem clarity is dull
0 Likes
AjaiX2015
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
This heating while calling and using 2,3 apps is not normal . I faced heating issues when using 64mp mode and moderate heating while gaming which is normal. It's better to visit the service centre and report it to them.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "Overheating" issue please follow the below given step:-

> Close background running apps and uninstall the unnecessary apps.

For more details follow the instructions provided in the link given below:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes