Original topic:

Samsung galaxy m30 mother issue

(Topic created on: 09-24-2021 03:06 PM)
Shocker1
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
I bought my mobile on February 2020 and it's work superly without any problem until may 2021. The mobile suddenly freeze and switch off automatically. I have this problem form 2 weeks. Then, my mobile didn't not turn on and logo stucks. When i brought to Samsung service centre to told me it's motherboard issue to fix the problem it's cost 7500 0nly, i bought this mobile for 14000 rupees. What to do? So i decided to never ever buy Samsung product again in my life time and gonna stop my family and friends to buy Samsung products.
7 Comments
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Hey, I had a talk with Samsung service center engineer, he told me that it is power ic problem, either a software flash at service center or replacement of motherboard will help, he told me if device is out of warranty and you don't want to get the motherboard replacement, then go to a known mobile repair engineer, he will repair the power ic and phone will work properly
He told me that now company is also having problem because the issue has occurred in huge amounts and they are not able to provide free replacement because cost of motherboard is high, its loss of Samsung from all angles
sam2812
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Is this actually true, like why havent this shitheads acknowledged their mistake. **bleep** do they mean its a cheap phone so we would let the people suffer.

this isnt right at all.

They themselves are pushing people to MI, Realme etc. 

0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Yes, if they accept their fault, then also they can't provide any cost efficient solution to customers or to themselves
Its a loss from all sides for Samsung
I still hope that they provide some official statement
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support  

0 Likes
Pikkuji
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Can you share the complete link here. If someone's motherboard itself is not working it would be hard to go through any app I guess.

0 Likes
Pikkuji
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Last night I watched few YouTube videos and then left the mobile on the table. Very next morning the mobile was dead without doing anything. It's not charging and not getting powered on. I gave the mobile to the authorized Samsung service center and then got to know that the motherboard is gone and I need to pay Rs 8000+ to get a new one. They tested with a battery charged with more than 80% so it's not a battery issue at all. Some 15-20 days back I was asked to update the OS and actually the update pop-up was very frequent and so I did it. I have a high speed wi-fi broadband connection at home so those data transfer cannot be the issue so if someone is saying this was because of network connectivity issues I would say just shut-up your mouth. I started getting multiple issues with keyboard and backspace buttons immediately after updating the software. I'm planning to Sue Samsung in consumer court for this motherboard issue for sure if they don't provide a proper solution. And yes I do feel this was a preplanned activity by Samsung as multiple e-commerce have started their offers for festive seasons and Samsung is greedy to take the advantage of the situation.     

0 Likes
Members_ZU3Oxp8
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Sane ussue was happening with me, they asked me to change motherboard. I dont have other mobile with me so i had to do it. 

If similar issue happening with all users then samsung must do something 

0 Likes