Original topic:

Samsung M52 5G Green Line issue after software updation

(Topic created on: 11-09-2023 01:31 PM)
Az1993
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
Hello members, 
I am facing serious issues with green line occurred in display of my Samsung M52 5g after updating the software to OneUI 5.1 version.

I have checked and assured the battery level is full and go for update and completed it. After some hours, a single green line occurred. 
After that i have reached service centre and they told me that its out off warranty and they cant replace it free of cost, and it will cost around 8000. Then i took jobcard which that phone is inspected and with the reference of that i contacted samsung customer care through call & email several times. But they didn't accept my concerns and they told me that i need to replace the display at my own cost. This is very shame about a company like samsung. I Just used phone 1 year and 3 month only after purchase at a cost of 28000 INR. How they can provide local quality display like these..? Or atleast they need to understand the concerns of customers and provide solutions for that. Hat's off to OnePlus, they provided convenient solution to their customers for the same issues

#M52 #greenline #line #display #softwareupdate #oneui5.1 #m52 5g #samsung #
12 Comments
Az1993
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
When i checked this community I can see that many M52 devices are reported green line issue due to software updation. Why samsung irresponsible about this? Dont they see this? As a customer I can't accept this case of scenerio. We need a proper solution.
#weneedsolution #samsung
0 Likes
Galaxy M
What about. S̶a̶₥ꇙ꒤ꋊꍌ ꇙꏂꋪ꒦꒐ꉔꏂ?
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Switch to other brand bro. After sale service of samsung is very poor. They just want to loot customers anyhow.
0 Likes
iamMUKESH
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
This guy emailed all samsung center care support and they helped him.
Phle paise mang rhe the screen change karne ke but lastly jb email send kia tb free of cost screen replace karke diya, s21 ultra ki screen bhot costly h, firr bhi free me replace kiScreenshot_20230909_020909_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20230909_020925_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20230909_020932_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20230909_020940_Samsung Members.jpg
vividq
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Yaaa.bro...my phone.. actually..it's problem IMG-20230909-WA0024_1000336648_1694251609.jpg
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and would request you share your contact details with descriptive written issues on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send). So that our concerned person will resolve your issue at the earliest.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Shobhana2704
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I think this same problem happening in one plus also . But they are providing free of cost display replacement
0 Likes
ragul13
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
had updated my Samsung m52 5g on september 30. After 30minutes to 1hr one green line appeared on my mobile and after that I mailed Samsung for some solution.. I went to the service centre they are saying me to pay ₹7000 to replace my display. I had purchased it from flipkart on March 22 and this problem arised.. 2 years didn't pass and we have to pay ₹7000. This phone costs ₹25000.. 

We should not trust Samsung any more.... They are not wothy of our trust.. 

I request everyone to tweet about the problem if they face these problems and let Samsung know about the problem and provide some solution

0 Likes