Original topic:

Samsung M31 touch is not responding

(Topic created on: 07-09-2020 08:36 AM)
sharath086
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung,

I am using Samsung M31 for last 15 days. This morning when I checked my phone, touch is not responding. I cannot use the phone, neither I can enter the pattern. I tried force rebooting, by pressing volume down and power button. Still same problem exists.

22 Comments
ManiSamuel
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I have the same problem here..With Samsung M31s
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Hi Team Samsung ,

i have facing same issue since last day.

please suggest what i need to do.

0 Likes
Galaxy M

I have face same issue, it seems its common issue with that model, 

Please reply to us.

0 Likes
Medalwinner
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Same here. I have the 8gb+128gb variant

0 Likes
Members_RXvSSvj
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

My friend the touch issue came up for me too apparently  I had used my device while in a hot shower so there was liquid damage... i went to the store and they said have to replace my motherboard so I came home dejected but my brother who is an IT guy said to switch off the phone and keep it outside in the sun face down for 2 days ( other dry methods can be used too ) ... now it's working well , please dont be dejected.. I live in dubai so its dry and hot , I kept it face down in direct sunlight over a towel in the balcony

Members_RXvSSvj
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

The dry method  works well if it's due to water vapour issue ie. If you used it in hot shower or something since Samsung phone are not waterproof ... be careful not to take your phone into shower

Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you to kindly visit the service center for physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

HakanTol
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I bought Samsung Galaxy M31 2020 128 GB via hepsiburada.com (Turkey) on 20/07/2020. The touch screen went off by itself after 1.5 months (the touch not responding at all). I, immediately, sent the phone to the authorized service centre of Samsung in Ankara, Turkey.

As you can see here that people complain about this issue but the Samsung service centre in question accused me of using unauthorised software on my M31, which I have never done. I have only used the well-known apps as available by the Google Play Store on my phone. This service centre tries to charge me 850 TL even my M31 has been under warranty, even it was broken by itself after 1.5 months!!!

I don't think such a strong company Samsung makes a profit from such incomes via charges during warranty. I want a solution to this issue of mine. 

jyoti22
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I am also usIng Samsung M31 from last one month bus after use of 15 days only I am facing the touch screen problem, it stops responding at some parts. Again after 2- 3 days it starts working normally and again the same problem arises. The phone gets hang and its apps stops working. After reboot it works for sometimes and again it hangs. After every half an have to reboot the phone. Very disappointed by such flagship brand like samsung to sale such type of products after charging huge amount for it. Never buy samsung mobiles.

0 Likes