Original topic:

Samsung M30s

(Topic created on: 01-23-2020 06:45 AM)
Bhabeshe18
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Finger print is slow. Network issues are there. Heating issues are there . Its already 4 months when are you going to fix all these issues.
9 Comments
ADi47
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
For Fingerprint it takes 1 sec max to unlock
2- Networking issue is with Jio? Then I guess its carrier side probably
3- Heating I never faced heating issues normal day to day usages? If plug in charger and gaming or using yes there will be Heating issue..
I really feel that battery performance should be improved more.. I'm using M30s without Auto brightness and AOD is off.. Then getting decent results..
0 Likes
kukuu
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
same network problem here but with jio only
0 Likes
kukuu
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
with vodafone i got 3 to 4 mb downloading speed
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Almost all midrange phones have the heating issue.
I'm using A30 and it's heating even when I'm looking whatsapp is too high.
I don't know why
But most midrange phones which I have used (A30,M30,M30s,A10,A50,M10s,M10) have the same heating problem.
Fingerprint is not too slow
Only you have to make your finger dry.
Also reverify fingerprint once in every month(just to confirm).
About network issue: A software update will reduce it. I have faced it earlier.
0 Likes
rohanrao15
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
my only gripe with the m30s is bad night mode pics.
But also it's not giving the 2 day battery that I need
2 days with data and hotspot for like 3 hours and only a total of 4 hours sot each day
0 Likes
Sachinist
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
finger print sensor is below average. Everything else is near to OK
0 Likes
kukuu
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
yes bro
0 Likes
Bhabeshe18
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
guys please try some other brand like real me ,xiomi then compare speed peformance camera etc only advantage with samsung is the super emoled screen.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Hi there,

Kindly follow the below mentioned steps to resolve the fingerprint issue-

> If any screens guard/tampered glass/protection film is available then first disables the fingerprint settings and then removes the screen guard.

> Once screen guard is removed now register the fingerprint again and check the issue

> Make sure to use the central fingerprint parts evenly when you register or scan fingerprint, so that all portions of fingerprint, including the center and corners have been fully scanned.

> If problem does not get resolved, run the device in Safe mode and reconfigure the fingerprint.

> If issue still persists, create data backup and reset the device.

>If you still have similar problems please visit to the authorized Samsung service center with device and have it inspected for further resolution.

For address details of Samsung Service centers follow the link mentioned below-

http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/

To resolve the heating issue please follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1119803

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes