Original topic:

Samsung M30s continuous restarting problem

(Topic created on: 08-24-2020 10:47 PM)
Baba12345
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

Hi,

My phone Samsung M30s is continuously keeps on restarting, I have done factory reset, then also issue not resolved, I am fed up of this issue, Kindly provide me solution for this, bought this phone on 1st October 2019, within 6 months this phone have become kind of headache & burden in this lockdown,

Kindly provide solution for this & don't tell me to visit service center as all are already closed.

AkashDanao
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

same problem i am facing from today morning, i have not updated anything till now. your able to fix this? 

0 Likes
Baba12345
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Now new issue started, phone apart from restarting, now gets stuck on Samsung logo screen, don't know what to do with this stupid M30s **bleep**...
0 Likes
Manikandan971
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

So samsung is never gonna address this issue even though, hundreds of people who are users of not only the Galaxy M30s but also other M series phones as well, are facing this exact same issue??

How much further could your service **bleep** Samsung? Can you reply on that? 

rockstar1
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
same problem in my galaxy m30s please tell me how I can solve it? i am very sad for this fault. can Samsung replace the phone my warranty is over also.
0 Likes
newk259
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Facing frequent restart issue for last couple of days with M30s. Visited Samsung Service center today. They said warranty expired 2 weeks before but on request offered to reinstall software. It did not help and then they said it could be PCB failure and since they want repair at component level, replacement will cost 8600/- I regret my buying decision. Checked with off market and one said it could be issue with power button and offered to fix at 650/-...however, not sure how reliable and exploring if anyone out here was able to find solution. Already tried with keeping auto start off...WhatsApp reinstall
0 Likes
Samsung_ZNG5kp9
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I encountered the same problem and same resolution from service center. How did you deal with it then?

0 Likes
NVinayak
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

I had this restart and crash issue. I have done this step and my restart stopped and crashed stopped.

1) Settings --> Wallpaper --> Wallpaper services --> Select as None. 

2) Settings --> Device care --> click on : (three dots) --> Advanced --> Auto restart off.

Restart Phone once.

0 Likes
Galaxy M
any solution? I'm facing the same problems since 2 weeks
my phone restarts like 100 times a day.
I'm lucky to type this message.
0 Likes
Jo7797
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I visited this page when I was facing this issue and left a comment here. After that I somehow backed up my stuff and brought the phone to the service centre where they said it was a board issue and replaced it (under warranty) which solved the issue.
0 Likes
kerahari
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

I have same issue , could you please let us know how did you fix it?

0 Likes