Original topic:

Samsung M30 Crashed

(Topic created on: 10-27-2020 03:44 PM)
saravana092
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

My Samsung M30 crashed recently and Samsung service centre checked the phone mentioned it as motherboard failure & they will not be able to do data recovery also.  The phone was working fine and it suddenly switched off and I am not able to power ON the unit. is there a way to retrieve the data from the mobile which is in switch off condition & has motherboard failure? How come a branded mobile fail like this? It reduces my trust in the brand "Samsung".

11 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Connect your damaged Samsung phone to the computer with USB cable, then launch this Samsung data recovery software. Directly select "Broken Android Phone Data Extraction" mode. Then, click "Start" button to get access to your phone's memory. The program will guide you to the second step instantly.

1.  Please get a USB cable to connect your dead Samsung device to computer and launch the Broken Android Data Extraction on your computer. Thus the program will automatically detect your dead Samsung without turning on USB debugging on your Samsung phone. On the interface of the program, please click "Broken Android Data Extraction" tab on the left panel.

2. On the next screen, please select the right device name and device model of your dead Samsung from the drop-down menu, then click "Confirm" button to move on.

3.  Next, you will be asked to put your device into Download mode. Simply follow the onscreen guide to enter Download mode step by step. After that, just click "Start" button to move on.

4.  Then the program will start to scan your device for all recoverable files. After quick scanning, you can see all your file types on the left panel, such as contacts and photos and etc. Simply select the file types you want and click "Recover" button to restore Samsung data and save the recovered Samsung data on your computer immediately.

Also, you can choose the location where you want to store the recovered Samsung data from your dead Samsung phone or tablet as you like.

Download Link: https://www.coolmuster.com/downloads/android-data-extraction.exe
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
if you haven't enough idea then take help from some knowledgeable person in your circle, its better
0 Likes
saravana092
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
idea about what?
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
bro i had given some steps to recover data but its auto deleted, i didn't know how
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
and i mentioned idea for that steps
0 Likes
saravana092
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Thanks for that information. but it is not suitable for M30. software doesn't support M30 model.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
you need to search more software like that by searching with your model
0 Likes
saravana092
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
okay thanks..
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would like to inform you that please check if you have synced your data with your Gmail or Samsung account then you may retrieve your data. (Go to settings>>Accounts & backup>>Backup & restore>>Restore data).

However, if you have not taken any backup then there is no way to retrieve your data. For future we recommend you to take back up in phone.

Install Smart Switch App from Samsung galaxy Store.
Data backup process via 'Smart Switch Mobile App'>Open Smart Switch App >Click on Memory Card Icon >Backup option >Choose the data for Backup >Backup.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes