Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy M31 Update

(Topic created on: 05-25-2023 03:08 PM)
HECKER_Sr
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
After the end of 2 year Android OS upgrade policy, we all got so disappointed. Still people are so disappointed because there's some bugs and missing features that Samsung didn't implement. Yeah don't ask about the motherboard issue! Some people are facing it and have to spend money or fix it but some people are lucky that they didn't face this issue! But Samsung didn't disappoint us by releasing update ever so slightly. Since it's extra 2 year Android Security Policy Updates, they don't disappoint us in this point. They timely release the update, sometime they do delay but idk what they're doing with the package, maybe they inspect the update package carefully because they don't want to hear any criticism from customers. Today they released a update and I am so happy that this update includes May 2023 security update which is recent months update. Here's the screenshot so you can check it out as well. Go to software update and check it out by yourself if it reaches on your device as well.

Maybe some bug fixes and security patch for vulnerabilities and 0-day exploitation from Google.

15 Comments
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
As my m31 is taking more than 120s to restart so i stopped updating after one ui core 4.1, I thought that may cause motherboard issue.Screenshot_20230525-155120_Software update.jpg
HECKER_Sr
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
It's okay you can always roll-back to the previous build by doing some tinkering with the phone by using desktop or laptop!
0 Likes
ravìjaatram
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
No Sir, hope you have any idea about it
0 Likes
HECKER_Sr
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
So give me ideas that I don't know! Hope it puts me shame
0 Likes
ShamimHaque
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
This Update Bad Experience For me . After Update My Front Camera failed not open.
HECKER_Sr
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
That is a hardware issue, that needs to be checked!
0 Likes
ravìjaatram
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Security and privacy
HECKER_Sr
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
I know.
0 Likes
ravìjaatram
Active Level 1