Highlighted
Active Level 3
I don't know whether it happened or appeared after the May sec patch update or not but I can say that NOW the camera quality is ,currently,  very, very bad.

It's not usable. I mean if I click a pic of my study notes, I finally end up getting a pic which is fully smudged, super smoothed like watercolors. Similarly,  if I click a selfie, part of my face is super overexposed and the other part is super underexposed. I'll like Samsung to look into this matter and try to solve it ASAP as without a good camera ,in this current situation, WFH is very, very difficult. 
9 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 10
please send error report with these pictures
Highlighted
Active Level 3
These are the samples. As you can see, the details are completely washed out and not upto the mark
Highlighted
Active Level 3
do you have some other before and after pictures to clarify the issue as these pictures are not that good to see the difference
Highlighted
Active Level 3
As I have bought the device recently, I will not be able to show the "before pics. But I'm providing some pics anyway.

The details on the wooden carvings are highly smoothed out.
Highlighted
Active Level 3
This is a pic from another budget device(I have adjusted the saturation manually)
Highlighted

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Clear camera lens with microfiber cloth or a cleaning wipe. Gently remove the fingerprint, dirt and dust from the camera lens.

2. Reset camera settings
Camera > Settings > Reset settings > Reset.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Highlighted
Active Level 3
After a month of waiting, still I am getting smudged photos from the Ultra Wide camera. The main camera is okay.
Highlighted
Active Level 1
Samsung Galaxy M11 Camera issue.
I don't know whether it happened or appeared after the May sec patch update or not but I can say that NOW the camera quality is ,currently,  very, very bad.

It's not usable. I mean if I click a pic of my study notes, I finally end up getting a pic which is fully smudged, super smoothed like watercolors. Similarly,  if I click a selfie, part of my face is super overexposed and the other part is super underexposed. I'll like Samsung to look into this matter and try to solve it ASAP as without a good camera ,in this current situation, WFH is very, very difficult. 
Abbas selfie Camera quality is very poor I received this on 01/07/2020.