Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy M11 Camera issue.

(Topic created on: 06-25-2020 05:26 PM)
Sokul
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
I don't know whether it happened or appeared after the May sec patch update or not but I can say that NOW the camera quality is ,currently,  very, very bad.

It's not usable. I mean if I click a pic of my study notes, I finally end up getting a pic which is fully smudged, super smoothed like watercolors. Similarly,  if I click a selfie, part of my face is super overexposed and the other part is super underexposed. I'll like Samsung to look into this matter and try to solve it ASAP as without a good camera ,in this current situation, WFH is very, very difficult. 
18 Comments
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
please send error report with these pictures
0 Likes
Sokul
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
These are the samples. As you can see, the details are completely washed out and not upto the mark
0 Likes
Sokul
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
As I have bought the device recently, I will not be able to show the "before pics. But I'm providing some pics anyway.

The details on the wooden carvings are highly smoothed out.
0 Likes
Sokul
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
This is a pic from another budget device(I have adjusted the saturation manually)
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Clear camera lens with microfiber cloth or a cleaning wipe. Gently remove the fingerprint, dirt and dust from the camera lens.

2. Reset camera settings
Camera > Settings > Reset settings > Reset.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Sokul
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
After a month of waiting, still I am getting smudged photos from the Ultra Wide camera. The main camera is okay.
0 Likes
qaima786
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Samsung Galaxy M11 Camera issue.
I don't know whether it happened or appeared after the May sec patch update or not but I can say that NOW the camera quality is ,currently,  very, very bad.

It's not usable. I mean if I click a pic of my study notes, I finally end up getting a pic which is fully smudged, super smoothed like watercolors. Similarly,  if I click a selfie, part of my face is super overexposed and the other part is super underexposed. I'll like Samsung to look into this matter and try to solve it ASAP as without a good camera ,in this current situation, WFH is very, very difficult. 
Abbas selfie Camera quality is very poor I received this on 01/07/2020.
ianpagz13
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

same in my phone..i bought it from shopee..the camera quality is so bad..its pixelating...my other device j7 core have better quality than my m11..i dont get it..

0 Likes