Original topic:

SAMSUNG M52 5G PROBLEM

(Topic created on: 11-08-2021 03:23 PM)
Navjot-Singh
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
Hello members... recently i bought samsung M52 5g for my sister... nice phone but there is problem.. when  turning on camera the is line showing on screen..
The manufacturer fault of samsung in all.the models of M52...

It is showing in direct sunlight... please check if you have the same model....

45 Comments
vaibhav047
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
You got lucky as you got your refund, I have purchased from the samsung shop and now the service center is saying wait for the update don't replace your mobile😔. I don't think that is a software issue tho. Hopefully it should get fixed 🤞
0 Likes
Navjot-Singh
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Yeah...just wait for few months.... i will be fixed as per they said.....
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Navjot-Singh
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣no thanks
0 Likes
RoyKing
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
Theres lagging issue, heating while charging, Samsung please if there's Manufacturing defect all devices should be call back. We trust Samsung, We need peace of mind not suffering. Please resolve my issue and do the needful.
Navjot-Singh
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Just replace it.... ask them to make D.O then replace it...ot return it...depends on you....
0 Likes