Original topic:

SAMSUNG GALAXY M21 - PERFORMANCE REVIEW

(Topic created on: 07-13-2020 08:20 AM)
B_SARKAR
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Samsung Galaxy M21  - 1st Update - 303 MB
1. Heating Issue found in normal usuage.
2. Battery Draining more quickly - feels like 3000MaH phone.
3. Mis-taps found during ending calls, on Notification pannel.
4. Mobile Hotspot not getting detected in HP laptops before and after update.
5. Very poor PUBG gaming performance even in lowest setting. Feels like using old phone from 2016.
6. Out of 4GB RAM only 1.1 GB free stills phone is not fast, felt eventual lags in scrolling, touch, app opening.
7.  On power on/ restarting . it shows "phone is starting" after giving pin/pattern. If you start your phone and leave it for 20 mins , then enter your pin/pattern it then starts your phone.  This is annoying.

Samsung loves Exynos 9611, On paper it is better than SnapDragon 636 but maybe this phone is not optimized to beat SD 636. My old device with SD 636 performing better than New M21.  No heating, better PUBG performance and new June Security patch. 

Please Samsung, solve the above problems,  unleash the power and performance of Exynos 9611  so that we can truly love Exynos 9611.

8 Comments
śãmîřá
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
It's correct
0 Likes
Raghavendra98
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Galaxy M30s user here

This has to be a one off issue. Exynos 9611 is comparable to Snapdragon 712. Don't do benchmarks because they **bleep** at assessing real world performance.

Gaming has been decent but idk now because I have removed all Chinese apps, so no PUBG.

On the RAM front, you maybe right but I have 6GB RAM and have no issue with memory or RAM Management.

Sl No 7 is a safety feature in case you phone is lost or stolen.

Try clearing cache partition or reset device. Also, ONLY use Samsung in-box charger.
0 Likes
DiwakarDubey
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
totally agreed
sreevijay
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
I don't have any of this issue
0 Likes
Ankit141
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Yeah...I have battery Draining issues..
0 Likes
love4chat
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
samsung needs to provide timely updates with proper optimisations
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly raise your concern under the Ask Question section from Samsung Member Application with details, so that we can help you out with this.
Samsung Member Application > click on get help > send feedback > Ask Question.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
dpns
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
In my21 4GB model, touch screen doesn't respond itself while all buttons and sensors working while just can't do anything in the screen.
Is there any solution for this?
I have updated to the latest firmware received from Samsung.
I have this problem few months before and I send to Samsung customer service and they replaced the touch screen .
Then now yesterday occurred again after few hours it worked itself without doing anything.
Then again it occurred and I tried to restart with power and volume down at same time but touch didn't work after few attempts. But after few hours it works well itself again .
But it's to much annoying.
Some solution?
0 Likes