Original topic:

Restart Problem User Must Read ! Share Your Thoughts and Raise our voice !

(Topic created on: 07-19-2021 07:05 PM)
yShreyansh
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
Hello Friends,  
I went Service Center Today and the software guy has installed first Andriod 10 afterwards he installed Andriod 11 with June Security Latest Update but the issue doesn't get solved, he said that we can replace your Motherboard otherwise if you want you can Repair it from outside as Samsung Guidelines doesn't says to repair .
He says that may be Power IC is malfunctioning. 
LET'S SEE IF IT GET FIXED WITH NEXT UPDATE! 
What do you guys think that does Samsung has done it intentionally? 
8 Comments
Desichora786
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
No. Not all , this can be your mobile which malfunctioned. Are they taking money or it is in warranty. It's not samsungs fault.
0 Likes
yShreyansh
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
But the mobile is made by Samsung itself,they have not used Good Quality Motherboard I think. It's not in warranty.
0 Likes
Eklavyaaa
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
As a matter of fact there are numerous cases of Samsung galaxy m31 in which motherboard was dead after software update you can say this was the fault of device when the cases are less but the cases of motherboard damage was quite high .... Not sure in this case though
c0m94d3
Active Level 2
Galaxy M

The recent update caused the issues. 

0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
yShreyansh
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I have already done
0 Likes
Samsung_P6Uy15R
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Almost every samsung user having m series and A series is facing this issue.. This is company's fault and need to be solved by them free of cost.