Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Remove button www in samsung keyboard

(Topic created on: 04-05-2021 03:22 PM)
vimaldogra
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Anyone knows that how to remove www. and .com button in samsung keyboard shows while typing in internet browser url bar ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Pranav122002
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy M
It will not get permanently removed
If you want to permanently remove it you need to install another keyboard from playstore like GBOARD

View solution in context

0 Likes
17 Comments
Jaeger_Rutger
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
I got same question but also removing .com, my space bar gets too short during that
Pranav122002
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy M
Just click on that www. Button it will get removed
Accept my solution by clicking on three dots above my comment
0 Likes
vimaldogra
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Not working i need permanently remove this www. and after .com button
vimaldogra
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Not working i need remove permanently from keyboard
Solution
Pranav122002
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy M
It will not get permanently removed
If you want to permanently remove it you need to install another keyboard from playstore like GBOARD

View solution in context

0 Likes
Locacabana
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M

Thank you for you're answer.  It saves me from searching for a solution I kind of knew the answer to already.  It makes too much sense, which as we know isn't so common anymore.  

0 Likes
Locacabana
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M

Same.  It makes the space bar too small and I am placing a .  between all of my words.  What a PITA.  Makes no sense to have such inconsistencies when it come to "memorizing " to type accurately and swiftly.  Samsung please fix this ridiculous issue.  It's quicker to type the .www and .com than it is for me to continually fix the punctuation errors!

Badmy004
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

Thank you so much for raising this topic. It is absolutely nonsense to have the .com and to shorten the keyboard,  especially when most   press the keyboard with their right thumb, thus accidentally pressing the dot! Samsung thank you for trying to make our lives easier, but please include the option to keep the same keyboard! 

Samsung_67xdq65
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

I am also suffering from this problem