Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Ram Management

(Topic created on: 07-03-2020 11:53 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy M
Does anyone feel ram Management got worse or aggressive after June update? Apps not running in background immediately closing after I go to home. Yes I have those apps in sleeping mode but this didn't happened before as I seemlessly switched between apps. 
21 Comments
Solution
Galaxy M
You must have included that apps in the optimization.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Hell no.. If i add those apps in optimization they keep running in background even when I close them and high battery drain. My issue is even though app is in recent which I didn't closed doesn't start where I left. So switching between apps became hard. Which I didn't have before Ex. Samsung members if I don't keep this app in sleep it will consume nearly 10-15% in background itself also Google app
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy M
I totally understand your issue and thats why I am saying about Optimise battery usage.

The problem you are experiencing happens only when your app is listed in Optimise battery usage.
They appear in recent but won't at the state where you left them.

If you want to pick apps from the state where you left, press and hold that particular app>app info>battery>optimise battery usage>unselect the app.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Yes it was listed in optimization. I mean enabled. But what I want to say is previously I didn't have this issue with switching apps then also it was listed in optimization. And another thing I just saw only Samsung members app is not running. I can switch between all other apps even with games. Sorry I misunderstood it with ram Management.
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy M
Actually that optimization feature is not properly developed, thats why it optimizes some apps and not others even when all are listed for optimization.

Disable Samsung members from it and you are good to go👍.
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
ram management is bad
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Samsung made it bad