Original topic:

RCS unavailable

(Topic created on: 12-07-2023 08:12 AM)
sayannnaskarrr
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

RCS features not showing up on M21 2021 edition seems to be blocked anyone knows what's the problem? And if it's blocked by any software update I would request the Samsung team to push a software update or so
7 Comments
Galaxyuser001
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Advanced calling & messaging feature is discontinue by samsung.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Yes... they disabled it, you can use Google messages app for RCS features, works well with jio.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
you clarify my doubt bro thanks, i have used rcs messages instead whatsapp so go to samsung messages and try it it so tough than google message ,it cannot possible to sent everymobile through samsung finally i cleared they stopped rcs in samsung messages, google message is awesome only the that cant do is status ,otherwise its perfect
Galaxy M
Use Google Message for RCS.I left using Samsung Message due to RCS issue
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern we want to inform you that this feature is given by your network service provider.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
How come RCS on Google messages work well on Jio network, but Samsung messages not supporting it. Have anyone used Samsung RCS service on other network?
Novemberman1
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
That is a mystery. Samsung blaming carrier and the carrier balmes Samsung for restricting us to use. Samsung is giving more important to Google message app. Because everyone can install Google messgae from playstore so that even different people using different models can use rcs features and that's Google headache so Samsung didn't want to put effort which will not help them anyway.
0 Likes