Original topic:

Problem

(Topic created on: 09-11-2020 08:59 AM)
Samsung_acZm2Mm
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

I have the same issue in my Samsung A50 without any accident...my phone is tainted..its keep saying "the connected USB isn't supported" while charging...firstly i think that its has problem with my charger..but in others phone its working...then i think maybe my phone charging point is damage but its also working while i m trying to connect its with my laptop...but now after 2 days isn't  not charging anymore..

I don't know what to do in this pandemic...i also went to my near Samsung care center its close they keep delaying date..all works is connect with mobiles....i think its technical problem so i request you to...help me as soon as possible..!!!! 

(Through this is the worst experience ever with Samsung) 

0 Likes
3 Comments
Galaxy M
It would be better if reply by Samsung it self
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Visiting the Service center is the only option. Sadly their services centers are pathetic and you have seen it too.. 😕
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Charge the device
Kindly follow the standard charging procedure. i.e; please charge the device in switch off condition for a minimum of 10 minutes.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes