Original topic:

Problem in mobile data

(Topic created on: 06-08-2021 10:37 PM)
Curious15
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Hello everyone can someone help me.??
I have some problem regarding mobile data uses..
7 Comments
Abhishek13892
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
What's problem you are facing??
Curious15
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
Bro actually i use two sim card in my mobile first one is Vodafone and other is Airtel and i use mobile data in Vodafone sim. So when i turn on my mobile data then after some time my Vodafone 4G volte get converted into 2G or something it disappears, to overcome this problem i turn on/off airplane mode several times to get back my 4G volte... And this will happened every 4-5 minutes... So i face many problems regarding my online classes ete.
Plzz help.me bro
Abhishek13892
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Bro, it is your service provider problem and location, So you need to change the VI into Jio or Airtel if they work good in that area, it is not mobile related problem
0 Likes
Curious15
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
Bro but in my home my sister use same Vodafone sim...but in her phone there is no problems
0 Likes
kkhanduri
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Have you enabled the preferred network mode to 4G for your Vi simcard, check this out maybe the issue,
The other thing is you can check the same thing with Airtel if you have same issue then it will clarify that the issue is with phone or settings
0 Likes
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
He can reset the apn setting to default from with in the mobile network.. and yes switch to jio if possible u will be happy 😊
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes