Original topic:

One ui 6 update will be delivered gradually to all.

(Topic created on: 01-19-2024 06:46 PM)
Mike99
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Many are being worried that their new phones are not showing the available update for one ui 6. This maybe due to some problem some face with the 6, and perhaps they are fixing the bugs in it. I received an answer from Samsung that we need to just wait sometime. Someone commented it will be in February. It is better to enjoy risk free one ui 5, until then, hopefully 6 update will be perfect for all of us. 
4 Comments
DIGAMBAR480
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Hmm. Right
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we want to inform you that you will get the One UI 6 soon kindly wait for some time. You will be notified when it will be released for your device. If you have any further queries kindly feel free to get in touch with us.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
patel_sid
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I also had some conversation with them. They told the same thing that the developer team are working on the update. It will be given again to all.
0 Likes
Mike99
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
But i am afraid to get it now bec of so much news about the display is not green line caused by software update on amoled phones. Search on YouTube. It's better to stay safe and avoid the update really. There's no solution if that green line comes it's permanent damage and companies don't refund or fix it
0 Likes