Original topic:

No sound in samsung m31

(Topic created on: 04-19-2020 10:34 PM)
Samsung_j6ABtFI
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

I purchased samsung m31 on 13 April, 2020.

But I m sorry to say that after only one month of purchasing, i m faci g the issue of no sound from my phone , whether it be calling, media, youTube. Moreover videos are running on fast forwarding mode.

Sound is missing from main speaker as well as no sound with earphones

What should I do?

It is irritating, disturbing and losing one's peace of mind .

Without phone I m losing on my professional front also.

10 Comments
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
How can that be possible. You might have done something with it.
0 Likes
Chamy
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Hi I had the same issue and got the following instruction from Samsung support. Once i did, the issue has been fixed. Please do the following steps:

Please perform the following steps that are listed below:-
1. Reset app preferences:
Settings > Apps > More option > Reset App Preferences

2. Try to connect your device with other devices:
Scroll down notification panel and tap on Bluetooth > Searching for devices > Select the device you want to connect to. 01:37
3. Clear paired list:
Settings > Tap on Connection and turn on Bluetooth > Tap on Setting option along with the paired device > Tap on Unpair
4. Clear cache and data of Bluetooth app data.
Tap on Menu (Three dots) > Show system apps > Tap on search and type "Bluetooth" >
Bluetooth > Storage > Tap on Clear cache and Clear Data > Tap on OK
5. Check device in safe mode:
Press and hold the Power key > Power off icon appears  > Press and hold the power off icon.
(Restart the device to exit safe mode
6.Software update: >Settings>Software update> Download and install>Checking for software update>Tap on Download.>Tap on Install now.
7. Reset the device settings:
Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset settings
Note : Please create backup of your data before resetting.

0 Likes
Manju39
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
even this solution is not working.. I visited Samsung Service Center. even they couldn't solve the prbm.. they say I got defective piece..
why dont they come up with some solution
0 Likes
darshan98
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Go to settings/ accessibility/ hearing adjustment/ mute all sound and turn that off.
Accept as a solution 😉 if this works for you.
0 Likes
Manju39
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
no not working
0 Likes
CS_member7
Active Level 6
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Be assured below given steps would help you out to solve the issue :-

1) Disconnect all accessories
2) Check device volume settings:- Settings > Sound & vibration > Volume
3) Check mute all sound option:-Settings > Accessibility > Hearing enhancements.

If issue still persist please do send the log file via, Samsung member > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports > Select Symptom category. So that we can provide you the better assistance.(Note:-You are requested to send it within 15 minutes of problem occur).

Thanks for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Manju39
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Did everything.. visited samsung care service center twice.. till now no solution.. Dear Samsung, please call back the defective devices , refund or replace with new one
0 Likes
PandariGoud
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
my Samsung A50 Also same Problem .. even Service Center executive also not solve problem.. what can I do.. plz it's shame on samsung family .. verry bad phone
0 Likes
PandariGoud
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
and also worst service centers in Hyderabad .. my samsung a50 no sounds and videos fast forwording issue . they said ten days time.. but my warranty is compited spare part is not come till now.. worst .. iam not staying samsung family anymore good by
0 Likes