Original topic:

Never buy samsung m31s

(Topic created on: 03-25-2022 06:37 AM)
wishuchiha
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Whoever is reading this never ever buy or advice someone to buy samsung M series and A series. it has manufacturing fault and it will start to restart automatically after sometime and to rectify it you will have to spend more 8-9k. So just never buy it.
This advice is from someone using this shity phone.
26 Comments
Sarita0312
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I Don't have such problem
wishuchiha
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Good for you i hope u will never face the same situation as me...it's really frustrating.
SwaroopH
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Hey just a quick advise don't update your phone. I think January 1st security update is causing issues.
Thunderdevil
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I updated bro, still nothing happened to my phone, thank God. Hope this problem for the others gets rectified in the next update.
SwaroopH
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Lucky you.. i just paid 8740 Rs to replace motherboard and nw it is workin fine.
0 Likes
Thunderdevil
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
:(. Idk why they are charging money for a problem which was caused by an software update from them.
HitteshKadyan
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
M series is awesome brother it may happens with someone not with all
0 Likes
wishuchiha
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
It happens with many brother just search samsung hang and restart problem in any forum you will see many queries..if you are not facing the problem than it's your good luck, I'm having this problem just after 1 and half year so it's obvious right now I am not happy with samsung
0 Likes
SwaroopH
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Happened with me as well I also own m31s. And a word of advise do not update your phone as there might be issue in 1st January security update
0 Likes