Original topic:

Network problems in M31

(Topic created on: 01-01-2021 08:32 PM)
Pukai1993
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
Last couple of maximum user are facing network issue on M31 device but Samsung developers are not solve this issue. I use jio and Vodafone when I use Vodafone internet after every 5 to 6 minute it's switch 4G to 2G than after 30 second again convert to 4G this is are continuing... But when I use single sim Vodafone there is no problem... Samsung Jaise company se ye ekdam umid nahi thi... Ek pH me network related issues ye kaise hua...
0 Likes
15 Comments
Pukai1993
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
yes bhai ye stable me hain
0 Likes
kgp1942
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
there is some problem with finger print sensor and wifi and mobile data. when I touch finger print sensor I could get wifi and mobile data . any how iam also getting network problem. when contacted they say reset network settings. if we reset network settings we will get network for 10 mts. that's all samsung pl do the needful.
0 Likes
alimahammad
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
worst phone from Samsung phone...never expected this kind of issues from Samsung....
0 Likes
Pukai1993
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
yes bro... Such a very bad quality of software experience...
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "network" issue please follow below given steps:

1. Check device in safe mode:- Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
To exit safe mode: Restart your device.

2. Check Network mode and set it to Auto Connect. (Settings > Connections> Mobile Network> network mode SIM1 or SIM2 > Network mode> Select LTE/3G/2G auto connect)

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Pukai1993
Active Level 5
Galaxy M

I followed all this steps. I try to other company device their is no problem in network. Not only M31 all the Samsung device have same issue network problem. Your basic things is not correct network problem **bleep** sala..

0 Likes