Original topic:

Network issue with SAMSUNG M20

(Topic created on: 02-15-2020 04:15 PM)
Prat2020
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

I purchased the Samsung M20 on 12.04.2019. Since purchase I noticed the network is working properly. The
voice call is getting distorted and net is very slow.

>I have inserted my SIM card in other phones where it is working properly and visited the service
provider. They said the problem is with the handset.
 have tried all the methods mentioned but nothing seems to work, The same issue happened in my wife's samsung M30. Maybe the problem lies with these M series smartphones. I have inserted the sim card in other brand phones where it is working properly.

Please release an update to sort the problem .

pratim

0 Likes
8 Comments
Devaraj
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
visit service centre and update the phone after taking up data back up.
0 Likes
Nag006
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
same problem with m30s
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy M

Hi there,

Kindly follow the mentioned steps to resolve the issue in your device.

1) Check Network mode and set it to Auto Connect. (Settings > Connections> Mobile Network> Network mode> Select LTE/3G/2G auto connect).

2) Search for the Network Manually via following path (Menu> Settings> Connections>More Networks> Mobile Networks> Network Operators> Select Manual Search).

3) Perform the reset network setting (Go to the settings>>general management>>reset>>reset network settings).

4) Check the availability of software update.

5) If still issue persists then we would suggest you to contact your service provider.

For further assistance, kindly visit the nearby Samsung service center for the physical inspection of the device. The address details of Samsung Service Centers are available at our website. Please click on the link mentioned below to get more information:

http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Prat2020
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I have tried all the processes mentioned above but nothing seems to help. Seems that I I have to send the handset to service center.
0 Likes
Archanakp
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I also have same problem with my sim in M20 series phone. 2G mode is not working. I think going for Samsung phone was a big mistake
0 Likes
MrPIPRALIYA
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
my network breaks continue it's show 4g working internet on notifications bar but internet not working. when I insert same sim card in another device it's working fine so please solve this
0 Likes
appayal
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
from purchase date my Samsung M20 have network problems
same Network use another mobile working fine but in M20 very very slow.i had already complaints but no support provided by Samsung. worst phone
0 Likes
JohnsonZ
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Really worst phone ever
0 Likes