Original topic:

Network issue on M30s and apathetic response from Samsung

(Topic created on: 12-10-2019 10:26 PM)
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy M
Every day I can see 2 or 3 new members posting about network issues on M30s and I'm tired of copy-paste my in-depth posts about this conundrum to them. Recently I ported my network to airtel since it have the best coverage in my area. As expected even in Airtel, I'm facing network issues ⚠️.  if I insert the same sim on other devices I'm getting full strength 4g network. I tried my best to contact and escalate this issue to Samsung and they give you false promises and a list of the corporate charade. Still, now they weren't able to resolve this problem ⚠️  and I'm not sanguine about futures as well.

The Samsung officials on our forum are really thick-skinned; by seeing this much of Heckle from the users and by kept their mouth shut 👌.

These memes are my final arrows in my quiver. 

P7
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
too much creativity 😂😂😂😂
FallOut007
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
dammm.. those words😂🔥..
i learned a lot.
santripta
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Ok fool's paradise?? Like seriously? You can get to that low to prove your point?
And I have never said you don't have the right to barge in about this with Samsung officials, the thing is even if do tell them the flaw its never going to be corrected, unless they remove that Exynos 9611 and place it with some Snapdragon 710 or 712, which is not possible.
Exynos 9611 uses LTE 12 which has less downloading speed and not-so-good connectivity when compared with its competitors bc they use LTE 15 which got much better download speed and best network connectivity.
When I said its fruitless less to knock Samsung officials I meant telling them about your issue, coz they are not going to do anything except updating your device with latest firmware and do a manual search for network, set all parameters manually and will give back. that's it

Coming to the part of battery Backup, Check my post on that, I took a screenshot for that.
And read what I said before writing anything, I said Particularly DRAINING ISSUE ISN'T SEEN IN MANY DEVICES AND THAT'S TRUE(don't try to include others battery issue into yours) and BATTERY DRAIN WILL ALWAYS BE DIFFERENT ACCORDING TO USER EXPERIENCE.
Try getting this in your head then process it, infer from it then write a sensible reply.

The reason why your battery backup ain't good bcoz of your poor connectivity issue, the phone's network would always be searching for best connection, and since it ain't that powerful to search efficiently it would be eating your battery pretty much, sometimes you might get heating issue for that.
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
I don't know why you are getting offended by seeing the term "Fool's paradise" it just means illusory happiness

"you can get to that low to prove your point" - I don't know how to respond to it 🤣😂

Comes to our issue. I'm so happy that you get a quintessential M30s from Samsung and i also saw your post "killer flagship-level Battery backup" and i completely respect your opinion about M30s.

"And how many of you have seen to have battery drain issue?? Few I'm sure. Don't exaggerate the small number of users stating many face the battery drain issue"

Yes, you are completely correct, I'm making a mountain out of a molehill 😛 and i don't have the time to straddle giant leap of **bleep** right now.

These screenshots are taken in the last 4 to 6 hours. No pun intended 🤝

0 Likes
santripta
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
@Sciphile its not hardware fault, they are made like that, M30s has the lowest SAR value so you can pretty much get that they ain't going to make a SoC with high signal connectivity and receptive power with high SAR value
And the Exynos 9611 hardware is like that, there's no fault in it. It uses the LTE 12 category connection whereas it's competitors use LTE 15 Category. Network perception with LTE 12 is not that good in comparison to LTE 15.
Its simple with no reason to get confused.
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Very good vindication. Samsung will be so proud to have a member like you 👍
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Okay first of all SAR value has nothing to do with network reception it is just a measure of absorption of RF energy by a unit mass of tissue. And almost every Samsung flagships including the note 10 has lowest SAR values but I don't see any of those users complaining in this forum about network reception.

2nd I agree that SOCs do make a difference, but when you're talking about LTE bands like cat 12 and cat 15 it only affects data download and upload speeds, so a device with LTE 15 will get a good internet speed in a low coverage area than compared to a LTE 12 device with the same network.

But the user here is complaining about network reception and not speed just check at that screenshot she posted. Now check out my screenshot, I'm also using M30s but I'm getting a good network reception and a decent network speed. So how come two same devices with same carrier/operator get different range of network. And she is herself saying that the same SIM when put in a different device gives proper network reception and speed.

So one does not have to be a law student(no offense) to come to the conclusion that her device may have some hardware issues. Now, there may be other factors as well like location or proximity to a network tower but her getting a good reception in some other device ends the discussion on hardware issue only.

I have read her previous post on this issue she owns Asus Zenfone Max pro M1 which is powered by Snapdragon 636 and guess what, it has the same LTE modem as Exynos 9611 i.e: LTE 12. So, she shouldn't be seeing any difference but unfortunately a huge one exists.
santripta
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I'm not getting offended by any its just I'm saying that not all smartphones are perfect, some perform well beyond any issue and some have lots of them, but all comes down to how you use.
Network issues, I have been the victim myself back during Letv le 1s and Le Max And I'm just saying that no matter how much you complain about it they ain't gonna do anything bc their hardware won't be supporting it at all. They will just take your phone update it and send it back, that's all. sometimes they even do unnecessary factory reset just to let the customers know that they did something.

And I'm not vindicating anything, it's just pure facts, don't trust me? google them.
I just want the people to know that before they get into something they should have the idea on what they are dealing with and accordingly proceed with their complaints. Sometimes one gets fooled by the service centre guys and end up spending thousands of hard earned money for nothing.

No Offense intended. If I have been little rude, then apologies from me!!

Have a Good day😇
(I'm a Law student, if Samsung see's my vindicating skills, then Respected Sir/Mam Kindly accept my internship as your legal consultant 😂🤣😂)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
tell me how did you make those memes....you are improvising day by day....for the problem go again to the service centre aur halla bolo or your social media trick...you have to take out time
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Long-time no see.

Install the **bleep** Generator from the play store and spoil your creativity 😂

For your reference-

🔗 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zombodroid.MemeGenerator