Original topic:

Network issue on M30s and apathetic response from Samsung

(Topic created on: 12-10-2019 10:26 PM)
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy M
Every day I can see 2 or 3 new members posting about network issues on M30s and I'm tired of copy-paste my in-depth posts about this conundrum to them. Recently I ported my network to airtel since it have the best coverage in my area. As expected even in Airtel, I'm facing network issues ⚠️.  if I insert the same sim on other devices I'm getting full strength 4g network. I tried my best to contact and escalate this issue to Samsung and they give you false promises and a list of the corporate charade. Still, now they weren't able to resolve this problem ⚠️  and I'm not sanguine about futures as well.

The Samsung officials on our forum are really thick-skinned; by seeing this much of Heckle from the users and by kept their mouth shut 👌.

These memes are my final arrows in my quiver. 

Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
@sciphile

brilliant answer 👌

@knighty

yes, it's definitely a hardware issue ⚠️
0 Likes
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Vishanavi, this is seriously upsetting, you should get your device replaced, you have everything in your hand. Just visit a nearby service centre and show those idiots how the network issue persists only in M30s but not in your other device. They should at least replace your motherboard if it's a hardware thing because software update should have screwed every M30s device but not all are facing network issues. The issue could be that the update could have triggered a hardware malfunction which only some units might have had. I'm not trying to single out this issue only just to you. But I seriously think that you should consider visiting a service centre and ask for a fix, whether replacing your motherboard if it's faulty or just giving you a brand new device.
0 Likes
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M

I already visited their ACS. They will do a factory data reset and return your device and give you preaching about how bad is the network providers in India 🇮🇳 and try to manipulate and brainwash you.

I already explained ACS experience in one of my previous posts. Please go through it if you want to know more.
0 Likes
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
It's India, we are not living in USA where smartphone manufacturers literally go out of ways to please their customers. Here we have to be persuasive, these folks are not going to listen to you unless and until you are willing to make them listen. And I have read your previous post but I can say this with plenty of experience when it comes to getting work done from these service centre guys, they won't do anything unless you create a ruckus or yell at them.
Atul09
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
yes i agree with you @vaishanavi
i am using m30s device in roaming area its shows sometime sim1 not allwed then i need to search network manually
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
🤕👍
sidbhokare
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Tag @SamsungIndia with this memes on Twitter 👍👍
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
I directly reached out Samsung and hit a brick wall 😢
P7
Active Level 6
Galaxy M

Posting issues here in this community just waste of time. None of officials will take care of customers feedback here in this forum.S H ! TT Phones and never care about of customers using their services. Thank you Samsung for making us fools  

Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M