M30S after October update
 Do you update for this problem??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
you started to see now.. but i got this issue from july security airtel not at all giving internet whereas jio at 200kbps.. same sims giving min 16mbps in other devices.

once try resetting network settings and keepon send error reports to Samsung via members app.

View solution in context

19 Comments
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
you started to see now.. but i got this issue from july security airtel not at all giving internet whereas jio at 200kbps.. same sims giving min 16mbps in other devices.

once try resetting network settings and keepon send error reports to Samsung via members app.
vickyk
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
bro its born gift of m30s 😂😂😂😂😂😂
shaggy120667
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
16mbps? what are you on...5G? ive never seen 4g going above 4mbps in my life time and you say 16mbps😂
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
which village are you from 😂😂
I'm from Hyderabad and yes in 4g itself i get 48mbps max and its the speedtest (browsing speed) I'm talking about where download and upload varies with source.
Also there is a difference in mbps and MBps and in regular terms we use mbps only im talking about that if you don't know.
shaggy120667
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
village...you kidding me bro?
its mega bits and not mega bytes that u r talking abt. so basically u usually get 1.6mbps speed. I'll suggest you use internet speed meter and then post screenshots of you getting 16mbps...i wont even ask for 48mbps since thats impossible. I'm sure I'm enough to understand between mega bits per second and mega bytes per second. I'll suggest you drop proofs instead of exaggerating the issue. I wonder how you got the expert level 5 badge.
Meanwhile even i belong to a tier 1 city so I'll suggest you to add proof of speed using internet speed meter as well as speedtest before arguing
0 Likes
shaggy120667
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
this what you are saying is mega bits...obviously u would get 16 mega bits per second which is very slow for 4g😂Screenshot_20201023-224407_Chrome.png
0 Likes
shaggy120667
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
even at 69 ping...im sure a village wont get this speedScreenshot_20201023-224824_Chrome.png
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
yaa i can see wifi. bb can get that speed.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
are you mad or what i clearly mentioned mbps in my 1st comment which m30s is struggling to give base speed. you thought it as MBps and started arguing lol.. 1st read correctly then come to argue.