Original topic:

M52 Black crush issue, colour vibrance and display flickering issue

(Topic created on: 12-03-2022 09:35 PM)
Yuvinithish
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M

Those who are saying display is awesome I think there is a serious issue on their eyes. Because M52 mobile has black crush issue and the display shows uneven colours during dark mode at low brightness and also display flickering in low brightness. Check it on complete dark place with eye comfort shield on with full intensity. Everyone is complaining about this problem. If anyone have another samsung amoled phone then compare both the phones at dark area with low brightness the colour is dull and not vibrant like other samsung amoled phones. And again those who are saying display is good and awesome you have check your eyes in the hospital bcoz normal people can easily identify the issue
24 Comments
Roshan7837
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Same problem brother.
Harshit16
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
You are right bro. I also noticed this in my phone
naveenpraveen91
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy M
Samsung M51 also having this issue
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. Please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Step1: Navigate to the app's screen and tap on Settings.
Step2: Tap on Display.
Step3: Adjust the brightness.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
akash112
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
Same issue with me .
Greenish and black crush.
I changed my display, but Greenish issue bit fixed not completely, black crush issue still same from before.

I thought android 13 will be fix the issue.

But nah still black crush visible.