Original topic:

M52 Black crush issue, colour vibrance and display flickering issue

(Topic created on: 11-01-2022 06:19 AM)
Yuvinithish
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M

Those who are saying display is awesome I think there is a serious issue on their eyes. Because M52 mobile has black crush issue and the display shows uneven colours during dark mode at low brightness and also display flickering in low brightness. Check it on complete dark place with eye comfort shield on with full intensity. Everyone is complaining about this problem. If anyone have another samsung amoled phone then compare both the phones at dark area with low brightness the colour is dull and not vibrant like other samsung amoled phones. And again those who are saying display is good and awesome you have check your eyes in the hospital bcoz normal people can easily identify the issue
24 Comments
rohans69
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Well my m52 has green tint with eye comfort (on/off) with low brightness in a dark room.But most of the amoled panels out there has green tint issues even on flagships.If you put eye comfort shield on full intensity your screen will project mainly yellowish colour space and cut blue colour space for blocking harmful blue light. Its a technology no an issue.I will agree with green tint issues and black crush if it appears while on medium brightness but other than that no.
About display flickering some eyes are sensitive and some are not, to get a clear picture take any other smartphone and shoot on 4k the footage of the screen on and see if the display is flickering,if it does then Better change the display.

The display on m52 is better and vibrant than any phone at that price range and if you need more vibrant colours then switch on developer options and turn on sRGB.
Yuvinithish
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I agree bro but this is improper colour colour calibration in software. I owned m30s mobile and it has excellent display. When comparing both the phones the colour is not as punchy as m30s I showed to service centre and they also confrmed. I changed both motherboard and display same time at service centre and checked again this issue occurs. We both proved that this is defintely software issue and it can be solved only through update
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
M52 technically has a much better display than the m30s. Even when compared to my A52s, I felt that the display of the M52 is better. And it's better hardware-wise anyway.
I checked this at least 6 months back. I don't know whether they screwed it after that with updates.
Yuvinithish
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Yeah you are right. Technically M52 has super amoled plus but a52s and m30s both has only super amoled. But improper colour calibration makes this display inferior to others
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
When did you buy it and is it the same from day 1? As I said I compared both side by side some time ago and was impressed by the quality of M52.
0 Likes
Yuvinithish
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I bougt it on may month manufctured on feb 2022
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
You are facing this issue from May itself?
0 Likes
rohans69
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Strange ,my m52 still has vibrant and punchy colours and crispy detailing than OnePlus 9.I even replaced samsung keyboard with Gboard and increased haptic feedback.
Yuvinithish
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
My mobile is made in vietnam bro. So thats the problem I think
0 Likes